36 MUST-KNOW HACKS WITH EVERYDAY ITEMS
SIMPLE ORGANIZATIONAL IDEAS
Today we have a surprise for you! We have an incredible selection of unexpected uses for IKEA products! These awesome ideas will help you to reorganize your home and reuse IKEA products you wanted to throw away.
ORDNING (utensil holder) also could be used to store blow dryer and flat iron in the bathroom.
FLORT (remote control pocket) you can turn it into a car organizer for kids. You can store art supplies, tissues, toys, books in it!
SPONTAN (newspaper rack) is a space efficient way to store shoes.
FRAKTA (shopping bag) could be turned into raincoat! Grab your scissors and watch our tutorial!
Here are some hacks that you need to learn by heart:
- Use a flat iron to cook popcorn
- Bobby pins could be used to line your eyes
- Create a cute manicure design using bobby pins
- You can use bobby pins to create a super stylish necklace just for 5 minutes, and it will be a fabulous accessory for a party!
- Use tic tac box to organize tiny things like bobby pins
- Cat owners know that nails should be trimmed to save the furniture, smooth the edges out with some fine-grained sandpaper!
- Use sandpaper to remove rough skin from your feet
- The wooden chopping board is damaged over time and there are a lot of cuts, use sandpaper to clean it once or twice a year to prevent the appearance of microbes.
- Use sandpaper and drill to sharpen a knife
- Make several cuts through some fine grain sandpaper to sharpen scissors
- Use lash curler to apply mascara and to line eyes. Moreover, you can contour your nose using it. Watch our video for a full tutorial.
Magazine files are very multifunctional items that could be used in unexpected ways! Here are some brilliant ideas: you can organize your kitchen cleaning supplies and toilet paper or use of a decorative magazine holder as a shelf.
01:02 Quick way to cut strawberries
02:22 Clever way to sharpen a knife
04:12 Unexpected uses of bobby pins
04:52 Polka dot manicure idea
06:27 Sandpaper hacks
11:00 IKEA hacks