EVERYTHING I EAT IN A DAY! Healthy Meal & Snack Ideas
FULL DAY OF EATING! Here is my realistic, healthy meals and snacks I'm currently eating. Quick and simple meal ideas!
Download my app ALIVE for my at-home and gym programs!! Try it out for FREE and see if it's the right fit for you ♡
Join the ALIVE FACEBOOK GROUP here: https://www.facebook.com/group....s/170337694232785/?r
Editing and Video Graphics Available here: https://www.ittostudios.com/
train with me ♡ https://whitneyysimmons.com/
instagram ♡ https://www.instagram.com/whitneyysimmons/
shop merch ♡ https://whitneyysimmons.com/
facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/whitneysimmonsfitness/
GYMSHARK ♡ http://gym.sh/Shop-Whitney-Simmons. Thank you for shopping through my link and supporting me I LOVE YOU 🤟🏼
THE MEALS + UTENSILS lol
Mason Jar Cup https://rstyle.me/+zyaJccPrASIpxkQ-ZaTmWA
10 Oz of OJ
Frozen Fruit of Choice
1-2 Scoops of Vegan Vanilla Protein
Dash of Spinach
Blend to Desired Texture and Enjoy!
Taco Holder: https://rstyle.me/+3D3kfUb74J9r25Ttko1ekg
- add chopped bell peppers and onions to pan with oil, add spinach once softened and season with salt and pepper
- whisk 2 eggs with a splash of sriracha and add to pan once spinach has wilted.
- sprinkle in mozzarella cheese and cook on low until melted
- warm up 2 tortillas and add mixture to create your tacos
Dinner: Pecan Crusted Chicken
- ½ ounce Pecans
- ¼ cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 10 ounce Chicken Cutlets
1. Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Finely chop pecans
3. CHICKEN CRUST: place 1 TBSP butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, then stir in pecans, panko, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. SAUCE: In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, and mayonnaise.
5. Pat chicken dry; season with salt, and pepper. Evenly spread tops of chicken with a thin layer of honey mustard sauce (reserve remaining sauce for serving). Mound with pecan mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). Roast on middle rack until crust is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- Jolly Llama ice cream cones
- Good Pop Orange N' Cream
This video is NOT sponsored and everything was purchased myself | Gymshark and Reward Style are affiliates links. Thank you for supporting myself, this channel and helping me continue to create content for you ♡