Five Diseases Animals Can Pass To Humans
1. Cats can spread Bartonella infection, known as cat scratch fever through a bite or scratch.
2. Cattle, sheep, goats, antelope and deer can spread anthrax to humans.
3. People can get the orf virus through infected animals like sheep and goats.
4. Infected pets can spread giardia, an intestinal parasite, through anything exposed to the infected waste.
5. Fish can spread fish tank granuloma, which is a rare skin infection.
This video was produced by YT Wochit News using http://wochit.com