What I Eat in a Day // Easy Winter Recipes + cravings // Sanne Vloet
What I Eat in a Day as a Model - Winter Time Recipes - For $90 off across your first five Green Chef boxes plus free shipping on your first box, go to http://greenchef.us/Wellness90 and enter code Wellness90
This is our second or third wellness month now, I think I was 23 when we did it the first time, but now that I'm a few years older it's funny to look back at old videos and see a young Sanne. Well it's the end of a really busy week and the start of our wellness month! I've been sharing recipe videos on instagram too so if you have any ideas that I should think about comment below or dm me!
Over the last few years I've become more and more aware of how important nutrition is in maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing. It has taken time for me to learn about which foods and ingredients I should incorporate into my diet. I like to listen to my body to figure out what things I should avoid, even if i absolutely love it, like spicy food for instance...
So today I hope you enjoy the video! I’m trying out a new camera and I am curious to see if you guys can spot the difference. I'm getting a replacement phone for my second line soon so I can text with you guys again!
Enjoy these recipes and send me your pictures on instagram if you try Green Chef or any of the other recipes in the video! If you have a question feel free to ask, I’ll try my best to get back to all of you.
Love you guys!
Matcha in morning: @nekohama matcha
Chai Persimmon Oatmeal Breakfast
1. Add 1 tbsp coconut oil to a pan
2. Add persimmon + 1.5 tsp Chai spice mix + 1 tbsp maple syrup
3. Mix until soft and caramelized
4. Add 1 cup soaked oats + hazelnut milk ( or any other plant based milk)
5. Add Chai Tea bag ( or black tea)
6. When oatmeal starts cooking remove tea bag
7. Add 1 tbsp almond butter
8. Plate with homemade granola, coconut yoghurt and persimmon
1. Slice 2 piece of sourdough bread and spread 1 tbsp coconut oil and toast.
2. Layer with hummus, lettuce, cucumber, alfalfa, tomato, pickled onion, avocado
3. Egg omelet: fresh dill, mint, egg, coconut oil, salt & pepper
Smoky Barramundi with zucchini by Greenchef
Use code Wellness90
Instagram: @sannevloet (https://bit.ly/2vlnHLy)
Twitter: @sannevloet (https://bit.ly/2OKggYH)
Follow the link to my gear page with everything I use to create content - B&H Photo - https://bhpho.to/34XSsaj
I used music from Epidemic Sound - http://share.epidemicsound.com/GVgBV
I used music from Music Bed - http://share.mscbd.fm/sannevloet